Saturday, January 5, 2013

WELCOME!

Hi there 2013... This is the year to make it happen.

As an introduction, my name is Kit. I've been reading and obsessing over blogs and vlogs (Youtube) for years now but have been too, **ahem**, "SHY" to take the leap into the online world myself. I love and obsess over all things a typical American girly-girl does. This includes, but is not limited to: MAKEUP, CANDLES/TARTS, home decor, nail polish, CHOCOLATE, antiques, flowers/gardening (my thumb has transitioned this year from black to purple, a step in the right direction anyhow), cooking, menu planning, Pinterest and KATE SPADE. Those bright colors, stripes and polka dots just scream "BE HAPPY". Also, I'm a thirty-something, married "tween" in disguise. This is a warning... yes there may be Twightlight references every now and then.

Thanks again for the visit, and remember -"stop hatin'... start participatin'" (bonus points if you know what movie that's from. Clue - Vince Vaughn is in it)



1 comment:

  1. HI! I'm glad you stumbled across my YouTube channel because now I've got another blog to read! WEEEEEE! :D

    Love the "Be Cool" quote! :)

    It's good to know there are other wax fans out there blogging! Looking forward to seeing your hauls and reviews and such.

    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete